We’re so glad you want to join the Onion River Exchange Timebank sharing community. Follow the guide below and you’ll be signed up right quick!
First: Sign Up Online
- Go to the Onion River Exchange online timebank.
- Click on “Join”to create your account in the timebank software.
- Enter your email address, first and last name and your password.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “Save”
- You will receive an email asking you to confirm your email address.
- If you do not see this email in your inbox, please check your spam folder AND add that email address to your contacts.
- Click on the link provided in the email to confirm your email address.
- Login and complete your profile and upload your picture.
Second: Submit a timebank member agreement form
THIS FORM IS BEING REVISED Please write to us if you want to join.
Come to a Timebanking Orientation
See the ORE calendar for the next orientations, or write to the ORE office. The online orientations are places where you can meet other new and experienced timebankers, where you can learning about how timebanking works.